Solved

How do I redeem the Free APPLE TV+ when I just renewed my YEARLY Apple TV+ subscription?

• 8 September 2022
  • 14 replies

Badge

How do I redeem the Free APPLE TV+ when I just renewed my YEARLY Apple TV+ subscription? I am not on a monthly subscription I am on a YEARLY subscription.

icon

Best answer by Sunny330 8 October 2022, 20:25

View original

14 replies

Badge

Did you ever get an answer to this? I also am on a yearly Apple TV subscription and it doesn’t end until June 2023. I can’t reach T-Mobile to ask them. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Badge

Nothing you can do if you paid for a year until it expires. Apple TV will not issue a refund, so we have to hope the deal is still there next year. This also applies to the free Netflix and Paramount+ being offered by T-Mobile.

Badge

Thanks for the info

Badge

I waited until my subscription expired then tried to use the promo and could never get it to work even with support online.  They had no solution. 

Badge

Same with Paramount promo. I also checked with Paramount and they said I had to contact TMobile. Running in circles. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Same with Paramount promo. I also checked with Paramount and they said I had to contact TMobile. Running in circles. 

Have you every taken a promo for Paramount before?  Paramount may have a “get out of promo” verbiage in their terms where if you take certain promotions you can’t take certain promotions. For example YouTube Premium since I have already subscribed I can’t use ANY of the promotions even if I cancel my subscription.  I have to use a new gmail/youtube account in order to take any YouTube promotions.

Badge

No I haven’t had previous promotions.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

where are you getting stuck at?

Badge

The codes I’m given say invalid.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

are you creating a new account and then using the promo or trying to use a current account?

Badge

Using existing account 

We have a monthly Apple TV account.  After signing up on T-mobile, it directs you to Apple TV and you can sign in with your existing credentials so the billing will switch to T-mobile.  I suggest switching your yearly account to a monthly account, so it won’t auto-renew, then sign up for the T-mobile offer.  Next time you owe on your Apple TV account, it will bill T-mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The codes I’m given say invalid.  

I know it's kind of late but I had to cancel my Paramount + plan and open a new one using a different email address.

Badge

I appreciate the suggestions. Unfortunately nonehgave worked and I got bounced around between the services saying it was the other ones issue.