Question

line suspension

Badge

So, my account got suspended, I've got 2 lines and I am the primary account holder and the other person has absolutely no authority or permission to do anything with the lines/service. That being said, how in the f*k was the other person who has the 2nd line able to get his phone back on, without paying a dime, and my line is still suspended??

3 replies

I have the Magenta 55+ plan which gets me netflix basic for free.  How do I sign up for it and not get charged?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

So, my account got suspended, I've got 2 lines and I am the primary account holder and the other person has absolutely no authority or permission to do anything with the lines/service. That being said, how in the f*k was the other person who has the 2nd line able to get his phone back on, without paying a dime, and my line is still suspended??

are you sure they have no permissions on the account? if they don't they may have access to your account info

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

are you sure they have no permissions on the account? if they don't they may have access to your account info

I don't think they need permission to make a payment on the account for their line.