Question

Mifi M2000 stuck on T-Mobile logo

Badge

My Mifi M2000 is stuck on the T-Mobile logo. I’ve held the reset button down for 6+ seconds, I’ve taken the battery out, I’ve taken the SIM card out...you name it, I’ve tried it. Any suggestions?

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

If it’s not responding, there would be anything else you can do. I appreciate you trying that yourself, but you’ll need to get in touch with our Tech Care team to replace that device.

My Mifi M2000 is stuck on the T-Mobile logo. I’ve held the reset button down for 6+ seconds, I’ve taken the battery out, I’ve taken the SIM card out...you name it, I’ve tried it. Any suggestions?

Did you get this fixed? Mine is doing the same. I have 3 of these and one has been frozen on the T-mobile screen for days. I’ve barely used it since I got it a few months ago. I haven’t had a chance to do anything about it because I’m traveling but I am going to try and take it to a t-mobile store today.

I have the same problem, The ISEEGO m-2000 only displays the T-Mobile Logo , I contacted ISEEGO Support and no help.. Told me to go to T-Mobile. So I did, and they are getting another one shipped to my nearest T-Mobile Store.. Does not help when you are dead in the water and it does not work at all. I am leery that the new one might be the same.  Not impressed with ISEEGO.. M-2000. Maybe that will change.

I have had this since Dec 2020 and it will work off and on,, Froze  in June..

Mine is having the exact same issue!!!  Frustrating as these things are NOT cheap.  TMobile needs to get involved.

Same problem here.  Bought device about 4 months ago.  T-Mobile logo screen & frozen.

Same issue here. After store location stated nothing could be done I finally got hold of 2nd level tech who had a replacement shipped. Only complaint is that the replacements are refurbished units.

I’m int the same boat. Original one lasted 4 months. About 2 months a go I received replacement which have the same issue starting today. Now waiting for another replacement..

I had this issue this afternoon, after attempting to update the software.  I called customer care.  They are replacing my device with one with a “newer processor”, and they’re shipping it to a local store for me to pick up.  

@LINoleFan ...did you get your replacement?  I just turned mine on after a few months of it being off and I’ve got same issue as everyone else in this thread.  Curious if the new one actually has an updated processor and if it’s working as expected.

Just called and talked them into replacing mine….hoping it’s a new one and not a refurbished one🙂.  

Don’t bother buying this POS. I’m on my second one and have the same problem.

Im pissed. 300 bucks? I'm on replacement 4 and it works only sometimes.