Please create a Missed Notification Reminder for the Alcatel Go Flip 3

• 15 May 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi,

The Alcate's Go Flip's 3 KaiOS operating system does not have a default integrated functionality to notify the end-user periodically about missing calls/messages/other notifications via sound.

Here is what I mean: if end-user missed a text message or a call on the Alcatel's Go Flip 3 device, there is no integrated feature built-into the software of the device to periodically have the device beep every few minutes and reminding the end-user that there is a missed call or text.

Can you please forward this suggestion to the software develoiper of your Go Flip 3 device to build into the functionality of the device a Missed Notification Reminder to beep periodically to notify end-user of a missed call/message/etc...And once the developer designs this feature to send this with the next Over-The-Air software update to build this feature into the phone with the next software update.

I would be very grateful if you can please forward my request to the developer of the KaiOS operating system of your Go Flip 3 device.

Thank you,Roman

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I can't find that feature on any of our devices, even the smartphones. From what I can tell that's something you'd need to download an app to do.

Apparently this functionality was not added to Go Flip 4 either. Are there any plans to do so?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

TMO would have zero idea..that would be on Alcatel to add or not add..might even check out their forums to see if there are any mentions and possible answers or work arounds posted.

Apparently this functionality was not added to Go Flip 4 either. Are there any plans to do so?

did you ever figure out a solution to this? its so annoying i might return the phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

this would be something to contact Alcatel about. theyre the ones that would need to have it added in..there might even be info on this on their forums.

this would be something to contact Alcatel about. theyre the ones that would need to have it added in..there might even be info on this on their forums.

yea i am talking to the through email i dont think they will be able to do anything but its worth a try, thanks for the reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i would still hit up their forums and see if anything has been mentioned over there about it..might even be some recommendations for things that work etc..

i would still hit up their forums and see if anything has been mentioned over there about it..might even be some recommendations for things that work etc..

thanks!