Question

Re: My Alcatel Go Flip 2

• 9 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Is it just me or am I imagining my WiFi Setting going from ON to OFF on its’ own??? Is that the Default??

I want it to stay, “ON.”

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

not fully up to speed on the particulars of that phone but i would check for location type settings...i have my LG G8 and numerous phones prior to this one set up to turn on my wifi and turn off Bluetooth when i get home ….it turns off wifi and turns on BT when i leave my home...and when i get to work it turns BT off...all location based..

you can also check to see if under wifi settings-advanced if there are any options in there to always keep wifi on...and if anything is an option to turn off wifi if the signal isnt as stellar turn that off..

Badge

not fully up to speed on the particulars of that phone but i would check for location type settings...i have my LG G8 and numerous phones prior to this one set up to turn on my wifi and turn off Bluetooth when i get home ….it turns off wifi and turns on BT when i leave my home...and when i get to work it turns BT off...all location based..

you can also check to see if under wifi settings-advanced if there are any options in there to always keep wifi on...and if anything is an option to turn off wifi if the signal isnt as stellar turn that off..

Thanks. My phone (Alcatel Go Flip 2 (4G LTE), does not appear to be able to do that. I just had turned it on, because I wanted to COPY all my contacts to the SIM card, hopefully I did. They refer to it as imporiting or may have been exporting,LOL. But while in there I checked the WiFi setting and it was AS USUAL back to, “OFF.”

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

are you noticing this while transferring only or all the time? nothing under wifi settings to keep it turned on?