Question

sleep number bed wifi issues

• 27 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

After switching over to the 5G network from T-Mobile I found that my sleep number bed was disconnected and would need to be switched over to the new Wi-Fi network. While attempting to do so the bed doesn't seem to pick up the wi-fi at all. I've tried switching to the 2.4 gigahertz Network as well but nothing seems to work and the bed won't pick up the Wi-Fi.

Has anyone else experienced something like this or possibly found a way to fix this problem?

6 replies

I have recently experienced the same issue. Any solutions?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Has anyone else experienced something like this or possibly found a way to fix this problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

make sure 2.4Ghz is showing up..most stuff like that uses the 2.4 and not the 5Ghz..if it cant find it it wont work.

In my case when I try to update wifi I get an error message “E024”. It also says something is off. The t-mobile wifi router provides both 2.4 & 5 bands by default. I did configure it to only provide 2.4 but it did not help the issue. Anyone know what E024 means. I could not find any info about it.

Sigh...I tried searching again and this popped right up. I do not know why I could not find it before...

https://support.sleepnumber.com/hc/en-us/articles/5543768400023-SleepIQ-App-Error-e024-SleepIQ-Processor-Error

At any rate I pulled the plug off the pump itself, shut down the app, waited the 20 seconds and this time I was able to update the wifi settings. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

In my case when I try to update wifi I get an error message “E024”. It also says something is off. The t-mobile wifi router provides both 2.4 & 5 bands by default. I did configure it to only provide 2.4 but it did not help the issue. Anyone know what E024 means. I could not find any info about it.

keep it doing both. 2.4 is a stronger signal that pushes through walls and such better and the 5 has the faster speeds.

is either signal showing up for the bed at all? wonder if its hidden and cant detect it?