Solved

SyncUP worked and then went offline

• 28 December 2017
  • 4 replies

This has been real nice in tracking business and pleasure mileage until it went offline .  I got it back online  when I realized this had happened but found it is offline again.  Why is it going offline?  Is this something that is going to happen from  now on? 

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 29 December 2017, 22:09

Hey, @magenta1440208!

I'm sure this product is super beneficial....when it's working! I checked out a few things and saw that there were a few hiccups within the week that caused a few hiccups (one being the device showing offline). Is this still happening or has it resolved itself? Everything should be up and running now.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey, @magenta1440208!

I'm sure this product is super beneficial....when it's working! I checked out a few things and saw that there were a few hiccups within the week that caused a few hiccups (one being the device showing offline). Is this still happening or has it resolved itself? Everything should be up and running now.

I am sick and tired of this offline bull$hit. We moved over from Zubie and added FIVE devices to SyncUp and it is offline way too much and always at the worst times like when we are trying to keep tabs on our 17 year old son. You know, as marketed one of the most important reasons to have this device. If it doesn't work when you need it then it is a USELESS POS.

Yes, it did resolve it self.  

How do I fix the OFFLINE issue with the T-Mobile syncing tracker ??