Question

Test Drive is on Welcome screen

• 10 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi my new test drive device shipped from T Mobile is on Welcome screen permanently.  It blinks sometimes but no other scene comes up

when I remove the SIM, it says no SIM.  After inserting SIM - it just sits on welcome screen

whats going on ?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

You’ll want to touch base with our Tech Care team. Removing the SIM card and putting it back in is about the only thing you can do. Our Tech Team can check a few things on your account and file Service Desk Tickets if needed.

Same boat. My wife just got a test drive, we left, moved, and trying T-Mobile in our area before we order phones. Test Drive support literally told me to throw the device away and there is no resolution. This can’t be right, right? This is probably a firmware issue and needs to be resolved. 

Badge

Yes  we did restart, removed sim etc - all those basic troubleshooting done.  No joy.

The funniest thing is that i took it to two nearby T-Mobile stores to return the test drive.

None of them accepted this and i burnt gas to drive around looking for T-Mobile stores.