Solved

Visible Password

• 31 January 2018
  • 4 replies

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android - - When I check my voicemail, I have to sign in with my password.. that's ok. I'd like to know if I there is a setting I can change to stop my password from being visible in the display when I sign in. Possibly change it so it's all asterisks when I enter it.

icon

Best answer by tidbits 31 January 2018, 02:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6

If that particular voicemail app does not give you the option to hide or uncheck show password I am at a loss as to make that so.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

jon2017 wrote:

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android - - When I check my voicemail, I have to sign in with my password.. that's ok. I'd like to know if I there is a setting I can change to stop my password from being visible in the display when I sign in. Possibly change it so it's all asterisks when I enter it.

check in the security area in your phones settings.  I don't remember if they had a keep password hidden.

Currently it should show the last digit entered for 2 seconds but should display the password all not as an visible.

Userlevel 4

Hey there!

Just wanted to check in and see if you had a chance to check the security area of your device as suggested. 😊

-Lauren

Userlevel 4

Hey there! Did you still need help with this?