Solved

Not able to view Cellular Data usage (iPhone 13)

• 11 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello, I have a prepaid T-Mobile Connect plan and I’m not able to view how much Data I’ve used on my iPhone 13...under Settings-→ Cellular Data there is supposed to be an option to view ‘This Billing Period’ and/or ‘Last Billing Period’ but those options are not there for me

Under Settings→ Cellular Data all I can see is ‘System Services’ which shows the various apps and how much data they use...I can view my Data usage if I log into my T-Mobile online account but I would like to be able to also view that on my phone

icon

Best answer by gramps28 11 January 2022, 03:44

View original

4 replies

Badge

I’m having the same issue with my iPhone 13 Pro Max on my postpaid magenta max. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yes for Tmobile, just Google Tmobile's terms and conditions for prepaid users. I'm not sure about other companies.

Badge

Tmobile prepaid plans don't have detailed billing so you need to use an app to monitor your data usage.

that’s disappointing...is that 100% confirmed?...and is it the same for all other service provider prepaid plans as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tmobile prepaid plans don't have detailed billing so you need to use an app to monitor your data usage.