Tmobile Sales Rep Accessories SCAM

• 13 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Tmobile Sales rep on the phone scammed me and added extra accessories to my account without my knowledge and now Tmobile is forcing me to keep these products that I did not ask for!!! I've called Tmobile several times to complain about this without a resolution. I will seek legal action if this is not taken care of. Now I'm finding out this is a common practice at Tmobile where these reps add extra accessories for commission. Tmobile is supporting this scam too by not doing anything about it!!! I'm reporting this to the BBB.

1 reply

I got scammed twice in a month.

First I bought a iphone 12 pro and when I bought it I asked him can i change it in when iphone 15 pro max comes in . He says yes there is a 15 days cutomer dissatisfaction policy so I did it in 10 days than I contaced customer service they told me to send the phone after i get the new iphone 15 pro max . They charged me full price for 15 pro max and I alrwady paid full when I bought the 12 pro so they only gave me $ 440 credit .

Second the sales rep said its cheaper than previous plan so I changed it used it for 2 months after that I got the $ 440 credit my plan automatically became double than before so that they can burn the credit down. So when I contaced customer service oh there is a plan fee for $250 this at that. how come they gave me that same plan for two months without that $ 250.

Have been in tmobile for 7 years had enough of its scams.