Question

Cancellation

• 2 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I bought my Apple 11 on 9/21/21.  I left SF on 8/21/22 and I find that I can’t use the phone to make local calls and I am retired with limited income and I can use the $60.42 more than the phone for my financial needs.  I would like to cancel this ASAP.

Thank you for your assistance.

4 replies

CUSTOMERS BEWARE!! I cancelled my T-Mobile plan on 4/16/23 and my billing cycle ended on 04/14/2023.  I received a bill that I am being charged for the ENTIRE BILLING CYCLE! No pro-ration as I was JUST informed that they don't do that! I paid my account in advance when I started this plan but, they wont honor someone cancelling during a billing cycle. I already spoke to customer service and the rep SAID she spoke to the supervisor as I requested, and cant pro-rate the bill! So instead of being billed for ONE day, I'm being billed for an entire month! People are struggling in todays society and this is UNETHICAL!! I will never recommend services to T-MOBILE and I will make sure I blast reviews all over social media on how they do customers. Absolutely INSANE!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

CUSTOMERS BEWARE!! I cancelled my T-Mobile plan on 4/16/23 and my billing cycle ended on 04/14/2023.  I received a bill that I am being charged for the ENTIRE BILLING CYCLE! No pro-ration as I was JUST informed that they don't do that! I paid my account in advance when I started this plan but, they wont honor someone cancelling during a billing cycle. I already spoke to customer service and the rep SAID she spoke to the supervisor as I requested, and cant pro-rate the bill! So instead of being billed for ONE day, I'm being billed for an entire month! People are struggling in todays society and this is UNETHICAL!! I will never recommend services to T-MOBILE and I will make sure I blast reviews all over social media on how they do customers. Absolutely INSANE!

All other carriers do this also. Better read the terms and conditions of the carrier you made the switch to.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using by phone to cancel your account.

Back in July 2023 I requested a trial phone for 14 day free trial from T-mobile. They added a dummy ph no to it and I kept it for only 7 days and returned it. In the store (they) canceled dummy service and borrowed ph. Fast forward Nov 6th 2023, I get a call from T-mobile on my reg cell no which I had transferred over to T-mobile after I used dummy line, saying that I owed a balance on ph line for dummy that was canceled in July!! They are just letting me know 4 months later on a line that was cancelled??  At first I actually thought it was a scam call. they continued to call me 2 more times then sent me a letter finally giving me a account number for this dummy line back in July, saying they are turning it over to a collection agency. I go to local T-mobile store to confirm my identity, then they tell me theres nothing I can do because I cant remember my pin no for a dummy ph line I cancelled in July! This company are plain thieves! Im so sorry I brought 3 family ph lines over from ATT!! Stay far away from these thieves!