Question

How do I get a copy of my phone conversation with T-Mobile?

• 6 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I would like to know how do I get a copy of my phone conversation with T-Mobile?

I was miss led by saleswoman in T-mobile store. When I called customer service they did a 3 way call with the store and sales rep I delt with. I would like to get a transcript or copy of conversation as evidence she lied to us. 

I thought car salesmen were bad, T-mobile is right up there with them 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You will need to call Tmobile support to see if it's available to you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We want everyone to have full confidence when signing up for services or getting new equipment. This does not happen when you have a situation like yours. 

The transcript of the conversation is not something that we are able to send to anyone, but it is really important for us to take every opportunity to make things right. When you spoke with the person over the phone, they should have made sure that the situation was corrected and that feedback was provided to prevent this situation from happening again. Since they spoke with the person from the store already, it sounds like that happened right away. 

It is great that you were able to connect to both the person on the phone and the store rep! 

We want everyone to have full confidence when signing up for services or getting new equipment. This does not happen when you have a situation like yours. 

The transcript of the conversation is not something that we are able to send to anyone, but it is really important for us to take every opportunity to make things right. When you spoke with the person over the phone, they should have made sure that the situation was corrected and that feedback was provided to prevent this situation from happening again. Since they spoke with the person from the store already, it sounds like that happened right away. 

It is great that you were able to connect to both the person on the phone and the store rep! 

It’s not great and it’s not unique. I’ve been trying for two months to get a situation resolved in which I was told something by sales and it wasn’t followed through with. I’ve kept my own notes on each call and yet, no one is consistent. I was told that the calls would be reviewed weeks ago and that has yet to happen.

T-Mobile doesn’t stand behind it’s promises. Period. That has been true since I signed up, and thus far in each call I’ve made, even just the “Personal Guarantee” of numerous reps that say they will callback and don’t.

I just experienced the same.  T-Mobile promised a very enticing bundle deal that had me leaving AT&T after 20 years.  Then they were backpeddling on follow up phone calls.  Nobody seems to be able to provide me copies of the recorded calls with their salespersons, nor a way to retrieve them.  They’ve lied and misled me several times and have not been able to get it resolved with their original promises. 

They were supposed to save me money which is why I left my other carriers and now I’m paying more because they went back on their words.

Anyone else?