Question

Inconsistent Billing

• 8 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hi, 

I signed up for T-Mobile back in October of 2023. Each billing cycle I have been frustrated when the bill comes in at a higher price than I was told. Every month I have to call customer service and spend about 1.5hrs on the phone to resolve the issue. Each time it has happened the Customer Service rep has promised the amount the are giving me on the phone will be the same every month, and to no surprise at this point, the bill comes in and it is higher than what they said. Last billing cycle I even lowered my Plan a tier and the rep “promised my bill” would be $81.12 moving forward. Then I get the bill for the newest cycle and its $101.12. I called in again today and I asked the rep I was speaking with if I could speak to a Manager. She told me no managers were available, but she could try to find a supervisor. At this point I tried to explain that I have basically had the conversation she was trying to have with me three times already and this would be the fourth, so no offense to her, but I felt I needed to speak to someone with a supervisory or managerial role, because each rep before her made promise that didn’t come through. She kept telling me all the supervisors were busy and unavailable and kept trying to push the conversation on me. I told her I would wait for a supervisor and that at this point, it’s the only way I felt I could trust T-Mobile.

Who can I talk to resolve these issues that isn’t a general customer service rep?? I am tired of calling in every month and just want some consistency.  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!