T Mobile retail stores and T Mobile kiosks!

• 3 February 2023
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Dear T Mobile,

Please do not close your retail stores and kiosks because we like going there and your representatives are very helpful. We will miss them. It’s disappointing that T Mobile retail stores and T Mobile kiosks are closing down because I like going to the T Mobile store in person. I would like T Mobile to keep their retail stores and kiosks for everyone in 50 states in the USA everywhere because I want to go to the T Mobile store in person. Please send my feedback and recommendations to your supervisor, Mike Sievert, Mike Katz, and Jon Freier for T Mobile customers. Please consider my advice.
Thanks, Irteza

fireguy_6364 1 year ago

and the link i provided above that says they are restructuring all the stores and fully explains why and how  doesnt answer this for you?

Last year we brought Total Experience to life – combining Care and Retail to eliminate customer pain points by streamlining issue resolution within geographical areas. Total Experience has given us tremendous opportunities to anticipate and solve problems more effectively. Now, we are reimagining retail holistically by redefining the experiences we offer and bringing even more flexibility to customers. One part of this includes narrowing in on four distinct brick-and-mortar store formats that will serve customers’ different needs.

T-Mobile Signature Store

• Signature stores. You may have already visited one of the few T-Mobile brand showrooms in iconic places around the country. These stores wow customers and employees with ultimate Un-carrier experiences, like exciting events and product launches.

• Experience stores. These company-owned Experience stores already exist today but will evolve to deliver the latest and broadest assortment of T-Mobile products and services – within 30 minutes of most customers. Much like Signature, these stores will be staffed by our customer-obsessed Mobile Experts with expertise to handle every issue … from A to Z. Customers will also have access to complete service capabilities through our Team of Experts customer service model. Soon to be our fastest-growing format, these store openings will provide new jobs around the country.

• Neighborhood stores. Customers will experience a blend of convenience and service for their everyday needs at Neighborhood stores, offering our most popular products and services. These company-owned and Authorized Retailer-operated stores will be located in large and small areas across America and will open up new job opportunities right in their communities.

• Express stores. Our new Express format – branded as Metro by T-Mobile and operated by Authorized Retailers – will offer fast ways to purchase prepaid and select postpaid products. Express will also create new jobs for the entrepreneurs (who often live in the communities) operating them.

Over time, we’ll create more visual distinction for customers to know what type of store they’re visiting to meet their needs.

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The only Tmobile stores I see they're closing are the corporate Metro stores.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

The only Tmobile stores I see they're closing are the corporate Metro stores.

I’m not happy that T Mobile retail stores, T Mobile kiosks, and corporate MetroPCS stores are closing down because I like going to the MetroPCS store in person. It’s sad that T Mobile retail stores, T Mobile kiosks, and corporate MetroPCS stores are closing down because I want to go to the MetroPCS store in person. It would be great if T Mobile can send my feedback and recommendations to their leadership team for T Mobile customers. That would be great if T Mobile will consider my advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so these post aren't always monitored.

If you want your voice heard try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to voice these concerns.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so these post aren't always monitored.

If you want your voice heard try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to voice these concerns.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i highly doubt they are shutting down all stores and kiosks and going online only..are they shutting down a store or two around you or something? i doubt this is country wide.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

i highly doubt they are shutting down all stores and kiosks and going online only..are they shutting down a store or two around you or something? i doubt this is country wide.

We will miss T Mobile representatives who work at T Mobile retail stores in person.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://www.t-mobile.com/news/un-carrier/were-reshaping-retail-in-a-digital-first-world

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I’m sad and disappointed that T Mobile and MetroPCS retail stores and kiosks are closing down because I like going to the T Mobile store and MetroPCS store in person. I would like T Mobile and MetroPCS to keep their retail stores and kiosks for everyone in 50 states in the USA everywhere because I want to go to the T Mobile store and MetroPCS store in person. Please send my feedback and recommendations to your supervisor, Mike Sievert, Mike Katz, and Jon Freier for T Mobile customers and MetroPCS customers. Please consider my advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’m sad and disappointed that T Mobile and MetroPCS retail stores and kiosks are closing down because I like going to the T Mobile store and MetroPCS store in person. I would like T Mobile and MetroPCS to keep their retail stores and kiosks for everyone in 50 states in the USA everywhere because I want to go to the T Mobile store and MetroPCS store in person. Please send my feedback and recommendations to your supervisor, Mike Sievert, Mike Katz, and Jon Freier for T Mobile customers and MetroPCS customers. Please consider my advice.

The majority of the posters on this board don't work for Tmobile so we can't forward your concerns to those people.

You're going to find a different channel to forward your concerns.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Okay!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you should probably read the link i provided..im not seeing where theyre removing stores..i see that theyre revamping them for different purposes...but nothing about shutting them all down..

do you by chance have anything on where exactly you heard theyre shutting down all stores?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

It’s sad and disappointing that T Mobile employees are getting fired, laid off, losing their jobs, and losing money or going bankrupt because we like seeing and talking to T Mobile representatives at their retail stores and kiosks in person. We would like T Mobile employees to keep their jobs at their retail stores and kiosks to make extra money or more money because we want to see and talk to T Mobile representatives at their retail stores and kiosks in person. Please send our feedback and recommendations to your supervisor, Mike Sievert, Mike Katz, and Jon Freier for T Mobile customers. Please consider our advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

asking again..do you have anything backing this up? i provided a link that doesnt mention anything about that and is stating that theyre revamping the stores to be more specific to customers needs.. at this point this whole post is only spam with nothing really backing it. did you hear this from a friends friends neighbor or where exactly? are you talking about here in the states or overseas?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I’m not sure. I understand.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I’m talking about here in 50 states in the USA everywhere. I heard that T Mobile retail stores and T Mobile kiosks are closing down on the internet and YouTube.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

and the link i provided above that says they are restructuring all the stores and fully explains why and how  doesnt answer this for you?

Last year we brought Total Experience to life – combining Care and Retail to eliminate customer pain points by streamlining issue resolution within geographical areas. Total Experience has given us tremendous opportunities to anticipate and solve problems more effectively. Now, we are reimagining retail holistically by redefining the experiences we offer and bringing even more flexibility to customers. One part of this includes narrowing in on four distinct brick-and-mortar store formats that will serve customers’ different needs.

T-Mobile Signature Store

• Signature stores. You may have already visited one of the few T-Mobile brand showrooms in iconic places around the country. These stores wow customers and employees with ultimate Un-carrier experiences, like exciting events and product launches.

• Experience stores. These company-owned Experience stores already exist today but will evolve to deliver the latest and broadest assortment of T-Mobile products and services – within 30 minutes of most customers. Much like Signature, these stores will be staffed by our customer-obsessed Mobile Experts with expertise to handle every issue … from A to Z. Customers will also have access to complete service capabilities through our Team of Experts customer service model. Soon to be our fastest-growing format, these store openings will provide new jobs around the country.

• Neighborhood stores. Customers will experience a blend of convenience and service for their everyday needs at Neighborhood stores, offering our most popular products and services. These company-owned and Authorized Retailer-operated stores will be located in large and small areas across America and will open up new job opportunities right in their communities.

• Express stores. Our new Express format – branded as Metro by T-Mobile and operated by Authorized Retailers – will offer fast ways to purchase prepaid and select postpaid products. Express will also create new jobs for the entrepreneurs (who often live in the communities) operating them.

Over time, we’ll create more visual distinction for customers to know what type of store they’re visiting to meet their needs.