Question

T-Mobile won't activate number ported in from Spectrum Business Landline

• 11 November 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

I ported my spectrum (charter) business landline on 11-9-2022, i did this at the T-Mobile store, the system wouldnt let the store employee initiate the port to change the temp number to my number, so they called into their tech department, well the port got rejected 3 times, first time the overseas T-Mobile person on the phone entered the wrong account number, second time they entered the wrong name on the account and third time they entered the wrong billing ZIP code on my Spectrum account, so the port went thru on 11-9-2022, and T-mobile kept telling me Spectrum won’t release the # to them until 11-15-2022, so i then noticed my landline was intermittent and couldnt accept incoming calls on 11-10-2022, thankfully i have multiple phone lines but this is the main one, anyways i called Spectrum and they said “T-Mobile has your number, it’s in their system, we released it to them on 11-9-2022” so today i get a call from Spectrum and they told me again T-Mobile has the number and they need to activate it so your phone will work and we won’t charge you for services, so i call T-mobile again for what feels like the millionth time and they tell me the same story Spectrum won’t release until 11-15, so now Spectrum’s provisioning department is involved and sent a demand email to T-Mobile to activate the number on their end because it’s floating between carriers and costing me time and money. the FCC is already involved, but how can i get T-Mobile at their number transfer center to activate my number? it’s like they don’t want to! Any help would be appreciated.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!