I cannot find any information on the error lights that are currently present on my 4G LTE Cellspot. The troubleshoot guide has no option for the following error lights:
POWER: solid green
INTERNET: solid green
STATUS: flashing orange
GPS: solid green
3G/4G: solid green
4G LTE: off
I have tried rebooting the cellspot twice but I am still receiving the same error lights. Currently only have 1 bar of service and it is very weak.
Anyone have any solutions to this problem?
Best answer by tmo_amanda
Thanks for posting the status lights - that makes it super easy to figure out what's going on. In your case, your Cellspot isn't connecting to the T-Mobile network. You'll want to follow these steps to get it connected:
- Wait at least 2 hours after the device was originally plugged in and set up.
- Make sure your Internet connection is working.
- Unplug your modem/router and CellSpot.
- Plug in your modem and wait for it to power up completely.
- If you have a separate router, plug that in and wait for it to power up completely.
- Plug in the CellSpot router and wait for it to power up completely.
- Contact your ISP to ensure ports UDP 500, UDP 4500 and UDP 123 are opened and place the device in a DMZ.
- If that does not work, contact us.