Solved

Does SyncUP DRIVE Interface with milage tracking apps?

• 22 January 2019
  • 1 reply

I'm currently using TripLog on my android device to track my trips milage.  It doesn't do the best job and I always have to adjust the milage to match my car's odometer. But, the app can use an OBD-II scan tool for milage tracking. One requirement is that the device have an ELM327 Interface to work.  Does anyone know, one way or another if the SyncUP Drive works with TripLog or any other milage tracking app?

icon

Best answer by karapuz 23 January 2019, 02:18

Unfortunately, SyncUP doesn't integrate with any third-party apps. I'm also using TripLog app. Expect discrepancy in mileage because it uses GPS. Last I tested this, TripLog did not use OBD II for distance. Instead, it relies on GPS, even with Veepak bluetooth OBD II ELM327 (most compatible and trouble-free) unit www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073XKQQQW. I'm waiting on SyncUp to implement new features. Take notes from www.triplogmileage.com

View original

1 reply

Unfortunately, SyncUP doesn't integrate with any third-party apps. I'm also using TripLog app. Expect discrepancy in mileage because it uses GPS. Last I tested this, TripLog did not use OBD II for distance. Instead, it relies on GPS, even with Veepak bluetooth OBD II ELM327 (most compatible and trouble-free) unit www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073XKQQQW. I'm waiting on SyncUp to implement new features. Take notes from www.triplogmileage.com