Solved

how do i check to see if the sim card in my line link has been activated

• 16 February 2018
  • 6 replies

how do i check to see if my sim card in my line link has been activated?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 21 February 2018, 18:05

Oh no! Well, this is certainly something we'll need to tackle on a network level. I know you've spent quite a bit of time on the phone, but have you tried reaching out to our T-Force team through the social media links on our Community-2153​ page? It's totally worth a shot in order to continue getting this resolved. Please keep us posted on how things are going. Thanks!

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Oh no! Well, this is certainly something we'll need to tackle on a network level. I know you've spent quite a bit of time on the phone, but have you tried reaching out to our T-Force team through the social media links on our Community-2153​ page? It's totally worth a shot in order to continue getting this resolved. Please keep us posted on how things are going. Thanks!

The sim card (middle) light will not go to blue.......as we were told it should. It is not recognizing the sim card, I guess. Not sure where we should go from here. Already received a new line link and a new sim card.

Ellen

Userlevel 6

Whoa, that's no good!
While we can't check provisioning on the account side from our Support Community, we do have a ton of documents that can help with troubleshooting! Can you tell us a little more about what's happening?
I know you mentioned working on this for quite some time already, and I'm sorry that you're still having trouble! Was there a particular part of set-up where you're getting stuck? What do the light indicators show right now -- that might give some clues as to what's going wrong! If the set-up was complete and the lights look good but something's still not working, there's troubleshooting specifically for T-Mobile LineLink issues post-setup as well.

Our sim card stopped working suddenly.  We took the line link to the TMobile store, after spending HOURS on the phone with a rep.  Our line link and sim card were replaced.  Phone still is not working.  We have spent many more HOURS on the phone with TMobile.  We have gotten nowhere.  Thinking of saying goodbye to TMobile line link.  Do you have an idea to help us with this??

Userlevel 6

Hey there, @magenta4143212​! Simplistic or no, I think @snn555​ has pretty much nailed it here. 😉
How are things going for you? Is there a reason you were checking -- were you waiting for provisioning to complete, or are you having trouble with your LineLink?

Userlevel 6

Not to sound overly simplistic but if the Sim has been activated then the device will work with the network and if it has not been activated it will not give you any service.