Solved

i cannot use my mobile internet without turning on wi fi. i just changed my plan and itwas working before and since changing plans it is not. I'm also getting a message to sign into T mobile network. what does this mean?

• 29 January 2016
  • 2 replies

i cannot use my mobile internet without turning on wi fi. i just changed my plan and itwas working before and since changing plans it is not. I'm also getting a message to sign into T mobile network. what does this mean?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 3 February 2016, 18:37

That's no good that you're unable to use your data @tatiannab05‌. The data plan change should have taken no more than 2 hours to take effect. I would ask that you start with our Internet and data issues when using a mobile hotspot‌ It's got some common steps you can follow that could help get you back online.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Something with your plan change went awry.

You'll have to contact Customer Care to figure out what happened.  I suggest T-Force via Social Media: Community-2153

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

That's no good that you're unable to use your data @tatiannab05‌. The data plan change should have taken no more than 2 hours to take effect. I would ask that you start with our Internet and data issues when using a mobile hotspot‌ It's got some common steps you can follow that could help get you back online.