Solved

I tether alot.. I also need speed for gaming on my pc. Whats the best phone and plan for me? I use about 30 g a month.

• 2 April 2017
  • 6 replies

Phone and plan for lots of high speed tethering?

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 7 April 2017, 19:19

Hey @donniedover‌! I am also a gamer and I am going to be honest with you here. The mobile hotspots/tethering plans we have are great for gaming if you are in a good coverage area but they are not meant to be your primary source of internet. With using about 30 GB a month, you may find that your speeds are slowed down toward the end of your billing cycle if you are in an area where there is a lot of network congestion.

With that being said, if you are still interested in having a device/tethering plan, our T-Mobile One Plan comes with 10GB of 4G LTE high-speed Smartphone Mobile Hotspot usage but you can add our One Plus international feature for $25 and get unlimited 4G LTE high-speed Smartphone Mobile Hotspot usage as well as some other international perks like 2X faster Simple Global data roaming (up to 256kbps), Stateside International Talk w/ Mobile, and Gogo in-flight unlimited (unlimited flights).

View original

6 replies

TY.

TY.

I  got the t1 plan with the lg k20 plus phone with promo unlimited Tether/Hotspot "not suppose to slow" We will see about that $125 down on the phone .I owe $75 0n the phone. $90 a month. With insurance...

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

The 10 GB LTE tethering data was on promo and has now expired.

Userlevel 5

What plan do you have currently?

Userlevel 5

Hey @donniedover‌! I am also a gamer and I am going to be honest with you here. The mobile hotspots/tethering plans we have are great for gaming if you are in a good coverage area but they are not meant to be your primary source of internet. With using about 30 GB a month, you may find that your speeds are slowed down toward the end of your billing cycle if you are in an area where there is a lot of network congestion.

With that being said, if you are still interested in having a device/tethering plan, our T-Mobile One Plan comes with 10GB of 4G LTE high-speed Smartphone Mobile Hotspot usage but you can add our One Plus international feature for $25 and get unlimited 4G LTE high-speed Smartphone Mobile Hotspot usage as well as some other international perks like 2X faster Simple Global data roaming (up to 256kbps), Stateside International Talk w/ Mobile, and Gogo in-flight unlimited (unlimited flights).