Solved

Not getting all my trip history, again

• 20 January 2020
  • 2 replies

I have two SyncUp drives.  I've had problems in the past getting complete history reports.  Now having problems with both vehicles.  Called support.  Both times, my call was dropped after I was put on hold.  Second support person took my phone # so he could call me back but it has been 1/2 hour so I'm not holding my breath.

Tried another angle.  Found the mojio support page.https://www.moj.io/support/

https://www.moj.io/support/

They gave a different support #. 877-764-0909  Tried that.  Apparently mojio is not keeping that page updated because that phone # has nothing to do with SyncUp.

Is there a way I can have an online discussion with a SyncUp support person?  Or an email discussion?  The only reason I have SyncUps is for the trip history and it is very discouraging when it does not work correctly and the phone support is way less than adequate.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 29 January 2020, 17:52

Hey, @kcclark​!

I'm sorry we dropped the ball in getting back in touch with you. We don't have a direct number available for working with Mojio Support as we have a different way of escalating tickets with them. Were you finally able to get a ticket filed for this? If not, it may be easier to work with T-Force over Facebook/Twitter to get a ticket filed.

Quick question, is your device connected to our network? If not, that's why the data can't be uploaded. If it is connected to the network, try turning off the device, unplugging it, and if the trips don't upload once you reinsert the SyncUp device, a ticket most definitely needs to be filed. 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey, @kcclark​!

I'm sorry we dropped the ball in getting back in touch with you. We don't have a direct number available for working with Mojio Support as we have a different way of escalating tickets with them. Were you finally able to get a ticket filed for this? If not, it may be easier to work with T-Force over Facebook/Twitter to get a ticket filed.

Quick question, is your device connected to our network? If not, that's why the data can't be uploaded. If it is connected to the network, try turning off the device, unplugging it, and if the trips don't upload once you reinsert the SyncUp device, a ticket most definitely needs to be filed. 

I got a ticket filed on 1/23.  Got it done via chat on My T-Mobile.  Have yet to hear back from somebody.

The data had to be in your network at one time since I was able to mark trips as "Business" via the app.  Also, data I had previously been able to download does not show up anymore.