Solved

S-UP 2 wifi concern

• 11 June 2019
  • 1 reply

I purchased a SyncUP DRIVE 2 primarily for the wifi access so I could check on my dog using a security cam, then I found out the wifi requires the ignition to be on, defeating the purpose.

Is there a way to allow the wifi to temporarily activate when there is a disturbance notification so I might briefly check the camera rather than continually going outside to physically check on the status of my dog? Or perhaps I can request this type of feature be developed?

It  seems pointless to receive several disturbance notifications over the course of an hour with no ability to quickly determine if the dog triggered the alert, or if someone is trying to enter the vehicle through windows cracked open for ventilation.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 13 June 2019, 23:02

Hi, @magenta8861699​! That's definitely a great suggestion that I can pass along as the SyncUp device is functioning as it should be by only working when the vehicle is running.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi, @magenta8861699​! That's definitely a great suggestion that I can pass along as the SyncUp device is functioning as it should be by only working when the vehicle is running.