Solved

So far Sync up is a bust

• 1 December 2018
  • 2 replies

Worked for a couple weeks, then one day, no more location. Whats the point of telling me the car when from one unknown location to another? I've unplugged multiple times, reinstalled the app. Nothing. Tried to reach support. Nothing. This is all a waste of time. How can I get this thing replaced?

icon

Best answer by magenta2228290 1 December 2018, 20:17

Finally got someone on the phone today and they were very helpful. If you have this problem try removing the sync up device, holding the reset (not restart) button several seconds and then the restart button several seconds, then reinsert and start the car. It is working at this time. Now if they would get dual sim working I would be a happy camper.

View original

2 replies

Finally got someone on the phone today and they were very helpful. If you have this problem try removing the sync up device, holding the reset (not restart) button several seconds and then the restart button several seconds, then reinsert and start the car. It is working at this time. Now if they would get dual sim working I would be a happy camper.

Userlevel 5

@magenta2228290​, thanks for the update! I'm happy to hear that everything is working as it should be now.