Question

Sync Up Kids Watch not charging after April update unless rebooted

• 18 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Last week the watch downloaded and update with no notice before hand that it was going to two days after purchasing.

That shouldn’t be allowed unless I approve it via the app for numerous reasons but anyway the bigger problem is, ever since it will not charge unless you power it off and then stick it on the charger. At that point it turns itself back on and starts charging. It’s very annoying at this point of only having had the watch a full 7 days now and having to do this for the last 4.

Anyone else having this issue and resolve it? Do I need to default it? Anyone know how to roll back the update?

2 replies

Tyson,

Sorry for your experience. That is not our expectation. Could you please email us at skw-feedback@t-mobile.com with your watch information so we can investigate and see how we can support you.

Thank you for your partnership and support.

SyncUP KIDS Watch Team

I bought the sync up kids watch last week, and I am facing the charging problem today. I kept it on charger for almost an hour, it still does not show up that it is charging. I do not know what’s the problem. When I click on the side button, it vibrates and show low charge. I will keep it on the charger full day, let’s see it I get something. Disappointed, it’s just a week old.