Question

Synchup Tracker

• 30 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I got the Synchup Tracker few months ago, and it seemed to work fine at least most of the time. About a day ago, it went offline. No matter what I did, I could not  bring it  back to ONLINE. It was fully charged as it was always connected to the charger inside the car with green LED showing fully charged.  I tried turning it off and on, by pressing the button for 5 seconds. I tried many times and it did not come out of OFFLINE status. I thought maybe I could remove the device and add it back (as I did with Samsung’s tracker many times before). I tried to add it and when I scan the QR code, it says there is something wrong with the error code 6071, and asks me to contact the customer service.  I tried the enter the IMEI manually, and the same result.  Something happened and somewhat the tracker is disabled. I tried calling and there was 45 minutes wait. I went to chat box with T-Mobile, and the person did not know much about the service, and wanted to escalate to the “experts”. I have not heard anything from them.  Has anyone had the same OFFLINE problem ? and what was the resolution ? What is error code 6071 ?  The Syncup manual is very basic and does not cover  the fault conditions.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I canceled mine earlier this month since it wasn't fully charging and the rep offered to replace it so try calling Tmobile to see if they can help.

Did you ever resolve this issue with the SYNC Up tracker device?

I bought one 2 months ago and it suddenly wont work.  While on the charger, the light is green (not yellow) but when I take it off the charger, the app says it has zero charge.

I wonder if I can return/replace it at the T Mobile store where I got it.