Solved

SyncUp Drive not responding

• 10 February 2019
  • 3 replies

My SyncUp Drive has stopped responding. It has not reported any vehicle activity for four days now. I tried to reset the device many times but no luck. I have the device in my hand right now but my app says the device is plugged in the car and active. I cannot remove the car from the app, add a car or reset the device, plugged in or not.  My SyncUp drive data is frozen in time from four days ago. Any ideas? Thanks

icon

Best answer by bradsteve 12 February 2019, 05:39

Went to the local T-Mobile store. Turns out that the device itself was defective. Had to buy a new device.

People at the store were very nice. It was just a shame that I had to buy a new device (for full price) before I was done paying for the old device. T-Mobile payment plan was longer than the guarantee time.  Thanks for your reply.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6

Maybe uninstall the app, then reinstall?  Or clear the app cache?

Went to the local T-Mobile store. Turns out that the device itself was defective. Had to buy a new device.

People at the store were very nice. It was just a shame that I had to buy a new device (for full price) before I was done paying for the old device. T-Mobile payment plan was longer than the guarantee time.  Thanks for your reply.

I have the same issue, but all the lights on the sync up are green. Would it not be possible to be something with application itself or if it is the device and its faulty, can't it be replaced by T-Mobile?