Solved

SyncUp Drive trip history

What has happened to trip history in the SyncUp upgrade? I can export it, but cannot access the trip history maps. Support stopped responding after I comfirmed that my phone and iOS were compatible.

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 1 July 2019, 16:35

Thanks for clarifying @rosegold1958​. If you have not already done so, can you please try completely uninstalling the app and reinstalling it from the App store? 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @rosegold1958

Are you talking about seeing this information in the .csv after it is exported?

No, I can export the trip history, but it does not give me the information I need (route, maximum speed, rapid accelerations, etc.).  I am unable to access trip history within the app (as I could before the "upgrade"). I do not know if the new timeline feature is like the old trip history, because it just crashes when I try to access it.

Userlevel 5

Thanks for clarifying @rosegold1958​. If you have not already done so, can you please try completely uninstalling the app and reinstalling it from the App store? 

Userlevel 5

Good morning, @rosegold1958​!

Just swinging by to see if you've had a chance to try Chris' suggestion of uninstalling then reinstalling the app to see if that does the trick.

Yes ~ thank you. The update was missing a configuration file. the development team got that corrected and it was available July 2. All fixed! I appreciate the support.

Userlevel 5

Perfect! Thanks for the update. I'm happy to read that it did the trick. 😊