Solved

SyncUP - Trip Start/Complete Notifications Still Received After Disabling

• 15 June 2017
  • 6 replies

In the iOS software app, I have disabled trip start/complete notifications, however I continue to receive notification alerts every time I start and end a trip. It is annoying to have to constanly clear these out.  I only wish to be notified for low fuel and vehicle disturbance as I have indicated in settings.  Please resolve!

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 23 June 2017, 01:16

I'm gonna work to get this sent over. Can you reply to the private message I sent to you about this? I'll need to gather some info from you that'll help me bring attention to this. Thanks!

View original

6 replies

I have the same problem with samsung s8.  How do I stop this?

I have the same problem.  Was there ever a resolution for this?

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I'm gonna work to get this sent over. Can you reply to the private message I sent to you about this? I'll need to gather some info from you that'll help me bring attention to this. Thanks!

Uninstalling and re-installing does not resolve the issue.  There continue to be notifications being reported for trip started and trip completed actions.  This defect needs to be researched and resolved by the software development team.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app and completed additional trips today, however the device is currently not connecting to the network and updating my app with the latest details, so maybe there are issues going on.  As soon as it does, I will respond again with the results.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

That's no bueno that the app is giving you fits like this @magenta1862282 . Can you try uninstalling it and reinstalling it to see if that helps? By the way, thanks for posting the screen shots so we can see what you are seeing.