Solved

T-Mobile account creation

I have a SyncUP drive and installed the app as well but it does not show the total data usage and neither the router config page (192.168.0.1), so how can I keep track of the total data usage? also, with SyncUP drive phone number I couldn't setup an account as verification PIN goes to the syncup drive number and there isn't a way to retrieve it.  This restricts me from viewing my monthly bill, data usage/cap for the month and to reach out T-Mobile CSR through chat. Is there a solution to it?

icon

Best answer by prazy 18 July 2019, 03:11

Sure, here it is https://redd.it/ce1kav

Thanks for the help.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @prazy

We are going to need to get you set up with a TMo ID with your email address in order to get you access to your online account. Please give us another call when you have a moment and let them know you are needing access to your my.t-mobile account and you are unable to receive SMS on your syncup.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response. I just spoke to two different customer care rep over the phone and both could not able to setup an account for SyncUp drive without a voice line. I spent almost an hour explaining how I was told it can be done through email. Is there a specific team or support person that I can reach out to? I'm sure T-Mobile will have have an option to view data usage and bill for syncup drive only customer.

Userlevel 5

I am so sorry for the hassle 😥 Do you know anyone with a T-Mobile phone you can pop the SIM card into for just a moment o you can receive that code? If not, please visit a T-Mobile store and they can assist you with putting your SIM into a device to receive that code. The codes are temporary so you will want to complete your account setup while you are still there at the store to ensure the code does not expire. 

I did visit T-Mobile store and they could not able to find a solution. And, I have the SyncUP drive 2 which has eSIM so popping sim out was not an option. but I did end up creating an account successfully by posting the question in reddit and a T-Mobile employee helped me out.

Userlevel 5

Ahhh okay! That is great news! Can you pop a link to that reddit post here?

Sure, here it is https://redd.it/ce1kav

Thanks for the help.