Solved

Timex family connect smartwatch face size or accessories

• 6 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Hey everyone,

Looking to see if anyone happens to know the face size of the timex family connect smartwatch for kids.

I'd like to get the screen protector ordered before purchasing.

Looking see if anyone knows the size (42mm, 46mm?)

Thanks everyone

icon

Best answer by tmo_ian 10 February 2020, 22:35

I'm showing that the device is 44mm wide with a 1.2 inch viewing area.

View original

2 replies

I’m sorry to say I know exactly what you are talking about. We purchased the Timex Family Connect for my daughter. I was so excited to give it to her. She was so excited to get it on her birthday. We didn’t think too much of it when it died after 2 hours of her using it and playing the games. However, we experienced the same problems with it not charging and the first day of her wearing it all day, it randomly turned off five times. We tried for the rest of the week rebooting, changing settings, whatever we could to make the watch last but it seems we dropped $195 on a fancy wristband that doesn’t perform the promised functions. I tried to return it but because we bought it a week before her birthday and tried to make it work for a little over a week after, we are past the return period and the only option I was offered was to return the brand new watch we purchased for someone else’s used, refurbished watch of the same brand, probably with similar problems. Good luck, I truly hope your experience is better than ours.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

I'm showing that the device is 44mm wide with a 1.2 inch viewing area.