Solved

Timex Family Watch No Sound Issue

• 22 January 2020
  • 3 replies

I need a solution, my daughter's Timex Family Connect Watch has no sound at all it does not ring when called to. She can call and I can hear her, but she can't hear me. Also she can't listen to voice messages. I've checked all of the settings in the watch to assure that the full volume it's up and that the vibration mode is off, but still nothing. The last time this happened I used the find my watch tool on the app and the sound came back when the alarm sounded. But now not even that works. Please help.

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 29 January 2020, 18:22

This is incredibly odd! Please do give us a call so we can go over replacement options with you.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey there! Do you know if the watch i connected to a Bluetooth audio device like a speaker or headphones anywhere

Also have you tried powering it off and back on again?

From the watch

1. Press and hold the Power/Sleep button on the right of the watch. If the watch is off, it will turn on.
  2. Tap YES on the "Do you want to shutdown your watch?" screen to turn it off.

Hi!!

Thanks for your reply.

1. Yes I've tried on/off solution, but it does not work.

2. No, it's not connceted to another device like a bluetooth .

3. It's not on whisper mode.

4. The only thing that has brought it back is doing a factory reset.

But I can't be asking my 7 year old daughter to be reseting her watch every day.  I mean that's absurd... Imagine if we had to reset our phones every day...

I really like the product, and we have been waiting for an OTA update in Puerto Rico for the watch, since the time zones are not correct, neither the location is working properly and on top of that there's no sound and in order to work I have to do a reset...

Can we got them for Christmas.. could we change it/swap it for another one under warranty in a Tmobile store?? I mean we want the product

Userlevel 5

This is incredibly odd! Please do give us a call so we can go over replacement options with you.