Solved

Timex family watch won’t display all contacts

• 21 February 2020
  • 8 replies

Hello, I just bought the Timex watch and after setting it up, it won’t display all contacts info in the watch even though they are in the app

icon

Best answer by tmo_ian 6 March 2020, 19:26

Did a reset help? If not, you'll want to give us a call or hit up T-Force so we can take a closer look.

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi.

Have you tried resetting the device? Please keep us posted on how things are working.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Did a reset help? If not, you'll want to give us a call or hit up T-Force so we can take a closer look.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Dang, I thought it might just get those populated. The next thing we'd want to do is to Reset / Delete everything and set it up like a brand new device.

Hi, thanks for the info. I tried the suggested solution and yes, I see the number in the call log but still, because is not listed in the contacts in the watch, I cant send a message, I can call because the call log number

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

We're you able to test out calling / messaging the watch even though the contact doesn't show? Let us know!

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

What happens if you call the watch? Can you send a message to the watch using the Timex app and have it show up? If so, are you able to reply to the message?

hello, well, once I store a contact in the phone app, try to view it in the timex watch and it wont display it there, even though its in the app. I am the primary and my spouse is a guardian and even that contact info wont display it to send a text message from the watch.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hey Tanya! We definitely want to get that set up properly to make sure the user stays safe. What contact information was missing?