Solved

Unable to connect to SyncUP services

• 21 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

My Syncup app started giving me this message after an update in December 2022. After two weeks working with customer service and going to Tmobile stores I was told it was an issue affecting some iphones and that I needed to wait for the next update to the app. I was just able to update the app (March 2023 - 3 months later!) and I am still having the same problem. I am planning to terminate the watch plans for my children because I was only able to use the service promised for a couple of weeks before they made it worthless with an update. Tired of having customer service ask me to delete/reinstall the app and restart my phone. Is there a quick fix that no one is telling me?

icon

Best answer by Henry W. 19 April 2023, 19:53

View original

1 reply

The “unable to connect” message may have to do with your phone.  I am using a Samsung A12. From time to time I get that message when there is an update available for my phone.  I shut it down and allow it to update. There is usually a message during updating that says “resetting apps”. When the phone finishes the updates and starts, the Kid’s Syncup app works and connects.  I don’t think this procedure is just coincidental, but it probably depends on the brand of phone you are using.