Solved

What is required to have a wifi/internet device added in order to stream Youtube TV?

• 29 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Want to eliminate and consolidate services. Would like to/need to add a hotspot/internet streaming device in order to watch YouTube TV on my home smart TV(s). What is required to do this and can I extend the signal to other portions of my home that are out of range?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 2 May 2019, 17:22

I'd just like to add that syaoran's mentioning our 4G LTE CellSpot V2 device. It might be a good idea, if that's what you're looking for. As mentioned already, we do have T-Mobile Home Internet but that is currently only available by invitation and in select areas.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

A Cell Spot might be something to consider.  You also might want to check and see if T-Mobile's home internet is available where you love.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I'd just like to add that syaoran's mentioning our 4G LTE CellSpot V2 device. It might be a good idea, if that's what you're looking for. As mentioned already, we do have T-Mobile Home Internet but that is currently only available by invitation and in select areas.