Question

Unable to create a T-Mobile ID because the PIN is missing

• 2 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

I want to create a T-Mobile ID for a PrePaid SIM card but the PIN which was set in the Store is not the PIN I noted.

Also they don´t give me the account number.

Now I can´t create a T-Mobile ID for recharge.

Is there a way to create a T-Mobile ID without the PIN or a way to reset the PIN with the help of the PUK code?

Unfortunately I can´t call the helpline because I´m not yet in the US.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Give Customer Care a call and they can get that done for you.  

Badge

Thanks for your reply. I can´t give them a call because I´m outside the US. Is there a way to chat of a mail address?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You could reach out to them via the T-Force Team through Facebook or Twitter.  Calls to Customer Care by dialing 611 from your T-Mobile service should not cost you anything.  

Badge

You could reach out to them via the T-Force Team through Facebook or Twitter.  Calls to Customer Care by dialing 611 from your T-Mobile service should not cost you anything.  

I´ll contact them via facebook. Fingers crossed.

Call is not possible because my phone is not with a T-Mobile US SIM card. The card where I need the ID is a Prepaid Data card and the device with this card is not able to call.

However, is it usual in the US that there is no way to get in touch with the carrier by text?

In Germany we have a lot of ways to do this. Chat and Mail….

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Chat is hit and miss from the T-Mobile website.  Some T-Mobile devices have a chat feature in their texting app.  It only works though if the device has a T-Mobile SIM in it.