Solved

DISCONNECTED!!

• 10 July 2019
  • 8 replies

AFTER SEVERAL YEARS WITH TMOBILE YOU GUYS NEED TO DROP IN THE TOILET YOU SUSPEND MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT FOR 9 DAYS PAST DUE 9 DAYS???NOT 30, NOT 60 BUT 9 DAYS AS IF I HAVE A PRE PAID ACCOUNT IS BEYOND DISRESPECTFUL ITS NOT ABOUT MAKING PAYMENT ITS THE PRINCIPAL THAT MY ACCOUNT IS ONLY 9 DAYS PAST DUE AND YOU SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT I WILL BE PORTING MY NUMBER TO ANOTHER CARRIER SPECIFCILLY AT&T WHO ISNT THIS DAM PETTY AND WILL BE POSTING ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS TO ADDRESS THIS MATTER

THANK GOD IM NO LONGER PAYING FOR A DAM PHONE THAT I HAVE THAT FREEDOM YOU WONT BE GETTING ANOTHER DOLLAR FROM ME

icon

Best answer by syaoran 14 July 2019, 13:20

If you always pay late,  that could very well factor into why it was disconnected after only being 9 days past due.  If the date when your bill is hard to pay by, you could have asked Customer Care to adjust your billing date to suit when you can pay better.  Everyone might have a grace period but it does affect your dredit with T-Mobile.  It might not be worth reporting to credit agencies that you are a few days late but consistently being late...  I can understand why it was disconnected. 

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This would not have been an issue if you had paid on time.  You also could have potentially avoided this from happening by calling Customer Care and letting the billing department know your payment would be late. 

Lol at pay on time... I been with tmobile since they had sidekicks I never pay on time.. and everyone has a grace period

Iim not on a pre paid plan...show me all your bills you pay on time tmobile doesn't even report to credit bureaus much less demanding payment on a due date it's petty... and I match petty erith petty

Are you sure it was only because you are 9 days late?

Last month I was 15 days late and it was still ok.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If you always pay late,  that could very well factor into why it was disconnected after only being 9 days past due.  If the date when your bill is hard to pay by, you could have asked Customer Care to adjust your billing date to suit when you can pay better.  Everyone might have a grace period but it does affect your dredit with T-Mobile.  It might not be worth reporting to credit agencies that you are a few days late but consistently being late...  I can understand why it was disconnected. 

The payment is not the problem, the real problem is that T-Mobile doesn't send the billing and payment information on time AND TO THE RIGHT PHONE.

For example, we have seven devices in our company but T-Mobile send the remainders to one driver company phone.

we have called several times to fix that situation, T-mobile keep you in line for 30 minutes fixing the problem and at the end of that long phone call it looks like everything is going to be alright but at next bill you realize that everything is still wrong.

I have suspended last month after 7 days late, I know is my responsibility to be alert for payments but they don't care to help. Others services companies like FPL keep you alert on payments reminders. More when the bill amount is more than a monthly payment of a new SUV.

I call BS…. I've been with them over 20 yrs. I tell you why they do it. If you have 4 line or more than they charge you 20.00 per line to restore and 5.00 late fee for each. This is BS. They are doing it bc they are slow with covid pandemic and will be switching my service as well…..Bye Tmobile. Greedy is disgusting but you wear it well Tmobile. Btw I will be posting all over various social media platforms and google. 

Paying your bill on time has NOTHING to do with it. I set up payment arrangements every time I’m not able to pay. When you set up payment arrangements it automatically takes out the balance you owe. They tried to pull a slick on me this morning by suspending my account for a balance that was due back in October when I have a SCREAMSHOT that I paid 

This would not have been an issue if you had paid on time.  You also could have potentially avoided this from happening by calling Customer Care and letting the billing department know your payment would be late. 

OK I am going to hop in I have been a customer for over 10 years and I agree with him at the end of the day 9 days late is not a big deal I cannot stand t-mobile my bill is 3 days late and I'm getting a phone call like leave me alone I pay it every month but let me tell you something I've been really busy not able to look at a different Carrier 1st of all kinds sick of you because you don't even work in my house found out that the tower is blocks down the street and I would have to get a cellular spot so in my house I connect to my expenditure the Wi-Fi you do nothing for me so at the end of the day give people at least 14 days before you even say you're going to disconnect any other bill place gives you up to the next month you all do too much and I cannot wait to take my 5 lines and go