Solved

Global Plus One - Business Accounts

• 21 November 2018
  • 5 replies

How soon before I can add the global plus one feature to my business account?

I don’t want to convert all my business lines over to a consumer account just to add this feature. I have a strong use for it and would like to give my money to T-mobile to add global plus to my business account.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 26 November 2018, 23:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Are you asking how soon you can add it after making the account changes? You should be able to get the feature right away.

Userlevel 4

I am sorry @milehighmagenta but at this time, Global plus is not available for business lines. As @tmo_mike_c mentioned, you should be able to add the featured right away after the line is converted to a non business line.

Ok thank you both for the reply. Converting over to a consumer just to add a new feature doesn’t seem to be the most efficient way either.

I’ll wait it out and will continue to use the Gigsky international data esim data option. Fingers crossed hopefully T-mobile will release this feature for business accounts soon just like they did Netflix for 2 lines.

Keeping my fingers crossed too. The only business offer for I'm aware of for true high speed roaming is 50 dollar for 1.5 GB or am I missing something?

Yup, you are right. I get 5GB for $50 with gigsky. But I would rather pay $50 to T-Mobile. A few months have passed already, I wish they would release this feature to business customers.