hi

• 30 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have received a bill from you guys stating that I owe over $1,300 and my bills should not be that much I don't know what happened but I am not paying $1,300 to your company but I did let my lawyer know and he said that I could sue you if you don't get it straight thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

This is a user forum and no one here has any access to your account. Please, contact Tmobile by phone or message them on Facebook or Twitter. :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have received a bill from you guys stating that I owe over $1,300 and my bills should not be that much I don't know what happened but I am not paying $1,300 to your company but I did let my lawyer know and he said that I could sue you if you don't get it straight thank you

Actually you can’t sue in regular court unless you opted out of that clause when you signed you signed up for service. If your lawyer would of read the terms he would of known you had to go to arbitration or small claims where depending in the state you live in may not enforce the judgement..

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/legal/terms-and-conditions

By accepting these T&Cs, you are agreeing to resolve any dispute with us through binding arbitration or small claims dispute procedures (unless you opt out), and to waive your rights to a jury trial and to participate in any class action suit. Your complete arbitration agreement, including opt-out instructions, is available here, and the opt-out website is available here. For additional terms and conditions governing a dispute between us, including how to dispute Charges assessed to you on your bill, choice of law, disclaimers of certain warranties, limitations of liabilities, and your indemnification obligations, click here.