HORRIBLE customer support and Web Site

• 17 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have 2 phones to send back after trading in.

I get an email reminder today. Click on the “what do I do with my old device” magenta button on my phone, I get a T-mobile header and a blank page, retry same thing.

Open up laptop, click same magenta button, I get a link to a UPS label, print label.

Click other Magenta button for other phone, I get link to the FIRST phone.

Rinse/repeat to make sure I’m not doing it wrong, same thing.

Call customer “support” and explain the problem. COMPLETELY futile.

English not her first language.

40 minutes I get a label, WITHOUT a “receipt” that shows what I’m returning, and It has a different ship to address, Assurant on original NRC on the other.

Can’t seem to get my city correct on label after 3 tries.

ALL THIS after spending 2 hours in a T-mobile store Saturday to get a new SIM for my SIL phone and to order a Samsung Watch.

The guy at the store was dealing with the same BS, and was on the phone 40 minutes.

The next time I have to deal with this crap, I’m going to record the conversation and post it on every social media platform I can.

ATTENTION T-Mobile: Your customer support MUST be able to speak the language as a FIRST language of whatever country the CUSTOMER is from.

IT’S THAT GOD DAMN SIMPLE

4 replies

Badge

As for the Community web site issues.

I logged searched “customer support location” got a list of 70+ threads, clicked one with Philippines in the title, and I get “400 bad request” “ Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

Now can’t get on forum in Chrome. these posts are on Firefox

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

That error happens on Firefox also.

The only way to get rid of it is to close your browser not just the tab and try again. It usually happens when have multiple tabs open while 2 are tmobile sites.

BTW the error also happens on Edge.

Badge

That error happens on Firefox also.

The only way to get rid of it is to close your browser not just the tab and try again. It usually happens when have multiple tabs open while 2 are tmobile sites.

BTW the error also happens on Edge.

Tried closing the browser/tabs, no difference.

Cleared ALL TM cookies, closed browser, now working on chrome

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This forum has went down hill since Tmobile started requiring you to sign in with your Tmobile ID and which started all these issues.

If you have multiple tabs open with two of them being Tmobile websites and you click on a link from the old forum you will get the 404 error.

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation who don't have access to your account. If you want help I suggest that you messenger support to one of tmobile's social media platforms.

Who knows maybe @tmo_mike_c  can help you.