Solved

How do I contact T-Mobile legal department?

Badge

Exactly what the title says. I was wondering how to get in contact with T-Mobile law team. I tried to get them to email it to me because I have a disability and they refuse to. They said they couldn.t email it. thanks

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 9 August 2022, 22:26

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The Texas AG will serve Tmobile with the complaint.

BTW what's the scam?

What is their legal Dept address so I can have them served. T-Mobile is running a scam & MUST be stopped. I’m in the process of filing a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to call and request the bills for that time frame or you can try going to a Tmobile store to see if the can print them off for you.

How can I get a copy of calls I made in November2017

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I need to speak to legal Department Representative for a fraudulent charge $288.69 and signature. 

I was told by T-Mobile technical support lady that the REVVL 5G phone is totally free of charge please listen to our phone conversation on January 17 and January 18 2023

Please if you can provide me with your department email. Thank you

My Name is Dean H

My address is Knoxville, TN 

email: z*******@gmail.com

My phone number is: (865)***-****

My Account Number is: 987******

todays date is: March/6/2023

Hey there. We never want anyone to feel confused or frustrated when they are getting a new device especially when it is on a promotion. This should be an exciting time. We don’t have access to account information or call details here through the Community, but if you can explain a little more about what happened I would be happy to help make more sense of what is going on. 

Our legal department does not have an email address or a customer line at all. If you wanted to reach our legal team specifically, you would have to go through your lawyer. I’m sure that our customer support team could help figure things out, so you don’t have to find or pay for a lawyer for this charge. You can call 611 and talk to someone, you can reach out to our Customer Relations team at the P.O. box listed in our Contact page, or you can direct message us on Facebook or Twitter by scrolling down to the bottom of this page and clicking the icon for the social media of your choice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a public forum so unless you want your account hacked I suggest you remove your private information.

I need to speak to legal Department Representativ for a fraudulant charges $288.69 and signature. 

I was told by T-Mobil technical support lady that the REVVL 5G phone is totally free of charge please listen to our phone conversation on January 17 and January 18 2023

Please if you can provide me with your department email. Thank you

My Name is Dean H

My address is Knoxville, TN 

email: z*******@gmail.com

My phone number is: (865)***-****

My Account Number is: 987******

todays date is: March/6/2023

T-mobile provided wrong address in response to BBB complaint , has address of T-mobile Fraud management changed ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

usually the only contact with them would be from your lawyer to them..pretty sure they dont deal directly with customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The only way I know of contacting Tmobile legal is through the mail , but that is for bankruptcy. The address is in the contact us link below this post.