Question

Login issue with webpages other than TMobile

• 24 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

This may be difficult to explain.  We have T-Mobile internet.  Recently when logging into to our own server, entering the login credentials we have server access.  As soon as we make a selection, within the page on said server, we are kicked back out to the login screen. Re login, the website has changed to the selection we made prior to getting kicked out.  Click on anything on the page we are now in, get kicked out back to login screen.  ON another website, not related to us, login on the login screen, then select a link, immediately kicked back out to login in screen.  Can’t navigate websites that require a login as we are kicked back out to login after successfully logging in. 

Tried CHROME, Edge, Firefox on Win10 and Win7 same issues.  Checked our firewall, not blocking anything.  Reset T-Mobile access point, same issue.  

Huges Net, AT&T and Frontier Internet work fine on all websites mentioned above.

TMOBILE support after on the phone with them for over an hour, didn’t have a clue what is causing this. 

2 replies

Hello! To be heard out and uncover possible solutions directly contact me at 972-310-8571 between 9am-5pm Central Standard Time.

Badge

We were able to speak with a Business Support Representative from T-Mobile.

This is our business internet, If I waited for your reply, I would have switched companies by now.

FYI this issue has happened twice within 60 days. Your access point and our gets out of sync.  Your office resets the connection which corrects the issue.  I’ll keep your number for next time.  
Thanks! 

(This issue should also be recorded in the company notes)