Question

Please help me unlock my iPhone

• 21 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

I am from China, but my phone is the carrier device of the company. I want to unlock my phone, but I don't know how to operate eSIM to unlock it. If you are qualified to unlock it, could you please help me unlock it?

Now I cannot use the local mobile phone card in China, which indicates that my mobile phone has a locking device.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Being whitelisted has absolutely nothing to do with you not meeting the requirements for a SIM unlock from T-Mobile.  If you want to jailbreak your device, that is your choice, but T-Mobile will not be processing any SIM unlock for your device because you do not meet the SIM Unlock Policy requirements.  SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device (t-mobile.com)

However, many people in China use eSIM card to unlock Tmobile phone lock, they succeeded, and said that my phone can also be unlocked in this way, and the probability of success is almost certain.

They probably paid this former employee who now is in jail.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/rogue-t-mobile-store-owner-illegally-unlocked-handsets_id141670

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

No one here will be able to help you SIM unlock your device.  You do not meet all of T-Mobile’s SIM Unlock Policy requirements, one of which requires you to be a current customer.  

SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device (t-mobile.com)

Badge

No one here will be able to help you SIM unlock your device.  You do not meet all of T-Mobile’s SIM Unlock Policy requirements, one of which requires you to be a current customer.  

My idea is that each eSIM in the unlocking requirement can be unlocked twice, so could you contact a good Samaritan to help me unlock it through his opportunity? Can this approach be successful?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

My idea is that each eSIM in the unlocking requirement can be unlocked twice, so could you contact a good Samaritan to help me unlock it through his opportunity? Can this approach be successful?

You don't meet the requirements!

Badge

In theory, just having an eSIM card attached to my phone can unlock my device, and I checked my phone was whitelisted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Being whitelisted has absolutely nothing to do with you not meeting the requirements for a SIM unlock from T-Mobile.  If you want to jailbreak your device, that is your choice, but T-Mobile will not be processing any SIM unlock for your device because you do not meet the SIM Unlock Policy requirements.  SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device (t-mobile.com)

Badge

However, many people in China use eSIM card to unlock Tmobile phone lock, they succeeded, and said that my phone can also be unlocked in this way, and the probability of success is almost certain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you want to ask for a shady type of SIM unlock that exploits the eSIM to inject potential malware into your device.  This is not the place to do so.