Really bad customer service at 3468 jerome ave T-mobile store

• 23 September 2021
  • 0 replies

Badge

I request for exchange and i picked up 3468 jerome ave bronx ny 10468 store. i went their on 9/21/2021 i met with representative he told me that you wouldn’t be able to complete the data transfer as we are closing store in 30 minutes. He inspected the device and everything and then said to me come tomorrow. Today 9/22/21 i went their again and i met with a representative name ENID she was very rude i was in the store 1 hour before the closing. She inspected the phone and then she took the phone into the store room and then came and showing me their is a spot on the side of the phone. While when she was inspecting right next to me she didn’t mentioned. i doubted that she did something with the phone so i go for insurance claim. I called t-mobile help line i met a representative named Andrew i asked him to log a complaint about ENID after listening all of, what happened he said i logged a complaint but its better to see the store manager. I said may i have my complaint number he said we don’t have these complaint number. at that point i realized how terrible T-mobile is. They advertise they care their customer but in reality they only need your money without serving you. There is nothing you can do so i advise all of you to stay away from this company named T-mobile.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!