Question

Sim card

• 19 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Dear T mobile team,

I have t mobile sim card. I was using it as I have restarted to phone now it asks me to enter sim card lock. I am kindly asking you to help me. What is this sim card lock? Where I can get it? Because I did not find any information where I can find it. It was given when I got the sim card or I have generated it while activated the sim card? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sounds like it wants the SIM PIN. The default is 1234. If that doesn’t work read this.

Badge

I have tried 1234 as you said. Now it is asking for Puk code.Where to find this puk code ? I read this article and tried to reach via the phone number buz it says it is wrong. Please consider that I am located in Germany.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Please consider that I am located in Germany.

Grus

Are you a T-Mobile (US) customer who is roaming in Germany or a T-Mobile (DE) customer? This forum is run by T-Mobile (US) and its primary (and assumed) focus is on that company’s products and services..

If you have the original SIM carrier (credit card sized card) the PUK is normally printed on that card. Be aware that about the only way for a SIM to become PUKed is that someone was “messing around with” the phone.

Badge

I am a T mobile customer and running German number from T mobile in Germany. I have checked sim carrier there is numbers on it but how long is this puk number ?  There is not exaxtly written which one is Puk number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

... but how long is this puk number ?  T...

Normally 8 digits