Hi, we provide online tutoring services, and before any client enrolls, they need to see the free trial and go through an orientation process.
However, I recently noticed that T-mobile clients could not receive any message containing links to our website. The issue extends to Simple Mobile users as well.
We were told that we need to be a T-Mobile customer to receive support on this issue. We purchased a line and confirmed that the message was not received even if the line had no blocks/filters.
I have confirmed that Verizon and AT&T clients can receive the messages without any issues. And I also confirmed with our current provider that the messages are being sent and they show no error codes on their end.
On T-mobile, any other message is received. I have also tested with links to other websites, and they are received without any issues.
I spoke to the web developers, and they are willing to work on any updates necessary, but we are not clear on the restrictions we need to comply with.