Question

T-Mobile for Business - setting up account message when logging into Account Hub

• 27 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I don’t have a cell phone at T-Mobile - rather I have small business internet and one ipad on a business account. Ever since I joined T-Mobile I have not been able to login to the Account Hub - well not fully anyway.  I can reset a password and initially login to the website but once I click on since day 1 of activation of my router I get the message - Setting up account - Please check back in the next 24-48 hours to continue activation.  I had to call a salesperson to set up autopay because I can’t see any account information or download statements.  The same message appeared on every browser - Chrome, Firefox, Edge.  This is happened for well over a month now. One of your techs actually recreated the error as well, but said to go to the store which was of no help.  When I try to login via the phone app - it just gives an error that it is unable to login - check back later. Please help!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Oh boy, that’s no good. At this point, we’ll need to have our Tech Care team get a Service Desk Ticket put together for you and sent to our web team.

Badge

Just let me know how to do that and I will - btw I can log into this site using my ID and password but not into the main site - so frustrating.