Thanks for posting the status lights - that makes it super easy to figure out what's going on. In your case, your Cellspot isn't connecting to the T-Mobile network. You'll want to follow these steps to get it connected:
- Wait at least 2 hours after the device was originally plugged in and set up.
- Make sure your Internet connection is working.
- Unplug your modem/router and CellSpot.
- Plug in your modem and wait for it to power up completely.
- If you have a separate router, plug that in and wait for it to power up completely.
- Plug in the CellSpot router and wait for it to power up completely.
- Contact your ISP to ensure ports UDP 500, UDP 4500 and UDP 123 are opened and place the device in a DMZ.
- If that does not work, contact us.
We upgraded our internet and they sent out a new modem. The same exact modem. The cellspot worked flawlessly on the old modem and did not work with the new one. I asked isp if the ports were open 500, 123, 4500... they said yes.. they did not know what a DMZ was. My fix was to login my modem and find the cellspot device, then port forward the UDP 123, UDP 500 and UDP 4500 for the cellspot. I restarted modem and cellspot and bam! service again.