Sendgrid being blocked

magenta10446303

X-SendGrid-QueueID: 561860164

X-SendGrid-Sender: <bounces+2699140-3366-xxxxxxxxxx=tmomail.net@sendgrid.net>

Arrival-Date: 2019-12-06 19-58-21

Final-Recipient: rfc822; xxxxxxxxxx@tmomail.net

Original-Recipient: rfc822; xxxxxxxxxx@tmomail.net

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: 550 permanent failure for one or more recipients (xxxxxxxxxx@tmomail.net:blocked)

------------------

I've replaced the phone number with x's

Our company uses Sendgrid to send information to clients, recently they've been getting this bounce-back when emailing to text.

What do I need to do to get these cleared through?

I'm aware of these rules:

Per Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association (CTIA) Industry guidelines, Intercarrier guidelines and T-Mobile's own Terms and Conditions of Service, automated commercial SMS traffic routing on any network should use short codes.

Repetitive mass texts over 10-digit texting are forbidden by CTIA carriers, including T-Mobile. Continued SMS abuse can result in subscriber number being permanently blocked not only by T-Mobile, but also by other carriers, which is outside of T-Mobile control.

Commercial trafficking is only allowed through short code, and not through long code (10-digit numbers) and a customer must opt in to receive content.

Third-party services can send bulk messages, but such vendors are unaffiliated with T-Mobile.

But that last line suggests that Sendgrid should be able to transmit these messages properly.

We need to be able to send these messages, what can I do? Thanks in advance!

All replies