Apple Don’t Work in Puerto Rico network since Hurricane Maria :(

pedrin62

I had an iphone 8 plus and upgraded to XR then IPhone 11 pro max recently and i have  the same issue in the same places where the phone shows 3-4 bars but we don't get data or texts and sometimes calls.  This happens in multiple places and not just in one specific area.  I've seen others complain about this, but I don't really see any resolution to the problem. The last iPhone don’t have a month in my account I visit the store and tell me the 14 days expire, the phone is new and have the same problems of others I change. I had to buy an unlocked Samsung Galaxy phone at Best Buy and now I have the service. help I use the iphone 11 Promax with WiFi is the only way I can use

All replies

• tmo_chris

Well that is incredibly odd! If this is specific to certain locations, the issue is definitely related to the network. Have you had a chance to reach out to our over the phone support folks yet? They will be able to create network trouble tickets for these locations to have them investigated.

• pedrin62

Every body here make the same complaints about reception with Apple products. Appear LTE but no internet connection, since 2018 I trade 3 equipment and still the same problems. This time I call costumer service and told me take my iPhone 11 pro max to warranty, later make a complaint with the insurance, but my all phone are new and have the same problem no internet connection is sad because I love TMOBILE. I week ago I buy  Samsung Galaxy and my problems resolved I have internet and I received all calls. The problem is apple products on Tmobile network  The speed test is from my new Samsung Galaxy I need to buy because I need proof is the network no the equipment IMG_0801.PNGIMG_0803.PNGIMG_0804.PNGScreenshot_20200120-083154_Speedtest.jpg